SSL-certificate Thawte SSL123
Thawte SSL123 is an entry-level low-cost certificate popular for its combination of trust, security and speed.
It offers a standard encryption strength up to 256-bit with immediate issuance due to its automated validation feature.
A standard Thawte SSL123 certificate is best suitable for only one domain as it does not support mutliple domains or subdomains.
This certificate also comes with a site seal from Thawte that shows your site is protected.
However, these seals are not “clickable” and therefore don't show additional verification information related to your site.
Typical use: secure website login and sign up form, simple e-commerce stores.
SSL certificate protects 'www.domain.com' domain as well as 'domain.com', but it doesn't protect 'something.domain.com'.
Distinctive features of the certificate:
- entry level certificate — domain validation;
- both www & non-www domain names;
- instant issue;
- online validation — no paperwork;
- browser recognition — highest in industry;
- encryption strength up to 256-bit
- free self-service reissues during validity period;
- free Site Seal.
Cost and order options Thawte SSL123 certificate