Payment via Russian Standard internet-bank
Customers of the REG.RU accredited domain name registrar can use the Russian Standard online banking system to pay for services or deposit money to their REG.RU account.
In order to use this payment method, do the following:
- Select a service or specify an amount to deposit.
- Open the "Select payment method" page.
- Find the Russian Standard Bank in the list of payment systems and click the "Select" button.
- Once the invoice is generated, click the "Go to Russian Standard online banking" button and login.
- Select "All services" / "Internet and hosting" in the "Payments and transfers" section.
- Select REG.RU from the "Internet and hosting" drop-down list.
- Specify the generated invoice number and the amount, and click "Next".
- Confirm your payment with a code from the SMS which will be sent by the bank.
Payment clears within a few minutes, and you can use this money instantly to pay for your services.
The minimum payment is 10 rubles.