Payments via the Visa QIWI Wallet payment system
Customers of the REG.RU accredited domain name registrar can use the "Visa QIWI Wallet" payment system including any of the 72,000 QIWI payment terminals throughout Russia to pay for services or deposit money to their account.
QIWI is an easy way to pay for services, which you can use to deposit money at any time that suits you from wherever you are: via payment terminals, over the Internet at www.QIWI.ru or with a mobile phone.
Money are credited to a customer's personal account in real time. If you have any questions about QIWI, you can call the payment system's toll-free unified support hotline at 8-800-333-00-59 or contact a company specialist on the service's website.
See qiwi.ru for a detailed description of the service.
Instructions for payment via Visa QIWI Wallet
In order to use this system to make a payment, do the following:
- Select a service or specify an amount to deposit.
- Open the "Select payment method" page.
- Find Visa QIWI Wallet in the list of payment systems and click the "Select" button.
- enter your phone number for QIWI Wallet and then click «Continue» button;
- the bill will be created, click «Pay» button;
- login to your QIWI Wallet;
- select payment method from the list of available options and click "Pay" button;
- pay the bill follow to instructions on the page of selected payment method;
Warning! In order to make a payment, you must have access to phone which number you enter in pay form. This phone number will be used to send confirmation passwords.