Payments via the QIWI payment terminals
Customers of the REG.RU accredited domain name registrar can use any of the 72,000 QIWI payment terminals throughout Russia to pay for services or deposit money to their account.
Money are credited to a customer's personal account in real time. If you have any questions about QIWI, you can call the payment system's toll-free unified support hotline at 8-800-333-00-59 or contact a company specialist on the service's website.
See qiwi.ru for a detailed description of the service.
Payment instructions for QIWI terminals
In order to use this system to make a payment, do the following:
- Select a service or specify an amount to deposit.
- Open the "Select payment method" page.
- Find QIWI Payment System in the list of payment systems and click the "Select" button.
- Select "Other Services" in the terminal screen menu.
- Select the REG.RU operator.
- Enter the invoice number or your personal payment code into the "Enter account number or personal code for payment" field and confirm your data.
- Insert your money into the cash acceptor and click the "Pay" button.
Take the receipt confirming your payment and save it.
Please note! If your amount exceeds the amount of the invoice being paid, the overpaid amount will be credited to your personal account provided that the invoice was billed in your REG.RU Personal Account.
Payment system fee: 1-10% depending on the QIWI terminal.