Payment via payment system MoneyMail
The clients of Registrar of Domain Names REG.RU LLC can pay for services or replenish their Personal Account at REG.RU using MoneyMail electronic payment system.
MoneyMail is an online payment system, which makes online money transfers secure, fast and easy indeed. You can replenish you MoneyMail balance in any convenient way for you: at the Euroset telecommunications salons, using a bank card, self-service terminals, etc.
Funds are credited to the client’s account in online mode. If having any issues on MoneyMail system operation, please contact the customer service by the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 8 (495) 926-5196.
Learn more about the service on www.moneymail.ru.
How to pay for services / replenish Personal Account via MoneyMail?
For paying for the services, you need to create an invoice for payment first. For this, please log in on the REG.RU website, order a service (domain registration, web hosting and other) and choose MoneyMail as the payment method.
For your REG.RU Personal Account balance replenishment, you need to create an invoice in the «My balance» / «Add funds» menu.
Instruction for payment:
- When creating an invoice, choose the MoneyMail payment system and click «Choose». Then «Pay»;
- Check correctness of the data entered, enter «the CAPTCHA numbers» and click «Next». Click «Execute».
- Log in the MoneyMail system (register or authorize, if you are already registered);
- In the opened tab «Invoices» check the correctness of the data entered, click «Next» / «Execute» / «Next»;
- If the payment is performed successfully, the system will inform you about completion of the transaction in a newly opened window.
Note! The created payment amount includes the additional fee of 3%. The maximum payment amount must not exceed 100 000 rubles.