Bank transfer in a foreign currency
Customers of the REG.RU accredited domain name registrar can pay for services or deposit money to their REG.RU account using a bank transfer in US dollars or euro.
A bank transfer in a foreign currency is a payment made without cash, by transferring money from one bank account to another one.
In order to use this payment method, do the following:
- Select a service or specify an amount to deposit.
- Open the "Select payment method" page.
- Find "Wire transfer in a foreign currency" in the list of payment methods and click the "Select" button.
- Select the bank you wish to transfer money to, specify the payer's details and click the "Get invoice" button.
- Make your payment using online banking or in person at your bank.
- The Account Holder Basic Profile must be filled in.
- Your payment must include the bank fee.
- The payment is credited within three business days.
Please note! The bank charges an additional fee from the customer when transferring the payment. You might want to find out the fee amount before you make the transfer and include this fee in your payment.
The REG.RU registrar recognizes the amount actually received, which will be credited as your payment for services. If the amount received is less than the amount on the invoice, then such payment will be credited to your balance. At the same time the service will not be rendered until the full amount on the invoice is credited.