Test Automation Engineer
- Samara, Moscow, Kishinev (office) or remote work from anywhere in the world.
- Work Experience:
- At least three months of working in the field of testing and at least one year of working as a programmer.
- Key functions and tasks:
- Testing web applications;
- Participating in the development of an automation framework on the basis of Selenium;
- Development of autotests (on the basis of Selenium and other tools, including self-made ones);
- Formation of reports and problem setting in a bug tracker according to the results of automated tests;
- Keeping autotests up to date according to the changing functionality.
- Person specification:
- Skills in writing of tests in Ruby using RSpec;
- Confident user of the Unix/Linux OS;
- Experience in testing applications (preferably web applications).
- Additional skills would be an asset:
- Skills in applying web application test automation facilities: Selenium v.2, JMeter, etc.;
- Experience of teamwork on agile projects;
- Skills in web application security testing;
- Experience in administering services of Unix/Linux family OS.
- Working conditions:
- Full-time, remotely or at one of the company's offices (Samara, Moscow).
According to the results of the job interview.
- Employment conditions:
- Passing the test and the job interview successfully.
Waiting for your resumes on the address: email@example.com
Back to the list of vacancies