Software Development Project Manager
Moscow, Samara, Kiev (office)
Higher technical, IT
Coordinating work of a team of developers in order to complete set tasks, planning, process. Participating in preparation / approval of requirements, working with internal customers. If necessary, searching for and coordinating work of freelancers. Controlling project plans and budgets. Organization of interaction between all the participants of the development process: programmers, testers, web page designers, designers, usability specialists, etc.
Necessary skills and qualities
- Experience of project management in the field of web development;
- Skills in organizing the development process and motivating teamwork;
- Knowledge of project methodologies, development technologies;
- Experience of application / introduction of the Agile (scrum, kanban) principles in real projects;
- Experience of web programming in Perl or PHP will be a great asset;
- Organizational skills;
- Drive for results;
- Ability to get along with a team.
Constant work at the office (Moscow, Samara, Kiev), remote work with visits to the office to discuss objectives is possible.
Participation in topical seminars and conferences (HL++, RootConf, YAPC, RIT, WhaleRider, etc.) may be paid for.
Additionally: individually approved work schedule, dinners, medical insurance, sports.
Passing the job interview successfully.
Waiting for your resumes on the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the list of vacancies