Leading Developer (Perl)
Вакансия в данный момент неактуальна.
- Moscow, Samara (office); other cities (remote work)
- 25 plus.
- Full-time employment.
- Job responsibilities:
- Allocation of tasks to developers;
- Detailed development of tasks, bringing them from high-level assignment to a detailed description;
- Comprehensive control of quality of task completion: quality of the code, usability, layout and text, etc., all quality aspects;
- Ensuring efficient development processes (flexible development methodology, etc.) and effective teamwork;
- Improvement of the development platform (introduction of new technologies and toolboxes);
- Offering consultations to developers on business logic and assistance in problem solving;
- Participating in the development / improvement of the system architecture, database scheme;
- Promoting maintenance and improvement of productivity, scalability, flexibility, maintainability and fault tolerance of the system;
- Direct participation in the development, performance of a part of programmer tasks.
- Person specification:
- Perl (excellent knowledge),
- MySQL (excellent knowledge),
- Web technologies in general (excellent knowledge),
- Good unix / linux administering skills,
- Experience of working with template systems (preferably Template Toolkit),
- Experience of working with the Catalyst framework (desirable),
- Exceptional efficiency and performance,
- Exceptional responsibility, self-discipline and adequacy,
- Leadership skills,
- Supervisory experience is desirable (project manager / leading developer),
- Must have successfully implemented projects in the portfolio.
- Working conditions:
- Constant work at the office (Moscow, Samara), remote work (other cities). Remote work with visits to the office to discuss objectives is possible.
- Motivation system:
60,000-100,000 rubles (according to the results of the job interview and the probationary period).
Payment for participation in topical conferences, seminars and master classes.
Career advancement and pay package improvement opportunities.
- Employment conditions:
- Passing the test and the personal job interview successfully.
Waiting for your resumes on the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the list of vacancies