Карьера в REG.RU
Cloud Service System Administrator
- Moscow, Saint Petersburg.
- 25 plus.
- Higher education.
- Work experience:
- At least five years of administering the UNIX/Linux OS.
- Full-time employment.
- Job responsibilities:
- Administering virtualization servers.
- Person specification:
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, including the kernel, as well as other UNIX-like systems.
- Work experience in the hosting field.
- Experience in automated deployment, support and monitoring of a large number of uniform servers.
- Good knowledge of Bash and Perl.
- Good web server security skills.
- Excellent knowledge in the field of virtualization (OpenVZ, XEN, KVM, VmWare).
- Excellent knowledge in the field of SAN.
- Knowledge of Opentask, Eucalyptus products.
- Familiarity with the Amazon ec2, s3 technologies.
- Good knowledge of network equipment and routing protocols.
- Self-sufficiency, responsibility and desire to progress.
- Working conditions:
- Constant work at the office 10:00 to 19:00.
- 60,000 rubles plus (according to the results of the job interview and the probationary period).
Waiting for your resumes on the address: email@example.com
Back to the list of vacancies