Moscow, Samara, Kiev, Kishinev (office), remote.
Higher technical, IT
- Formalization and decomposition of high-level tasks set by the management;
- Participation in negotiation of requirements with project participants (the management, project managers, usability specialists, designers, potential users);
- Analysis and documentation of requirements for systems under development;
- Development of technical requirements, statements of work, specifications and other project documents;
- Development of requirements for the user interface based on the usability principles;
- Participation in the development of user manuals;
- Participation in projects on the development of internal software products.
- Understanding the database and information system building principles.
- Ability to clearly and intelligently communicate ideas, structure information, write documents;
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and determine their priority;
- Ability to perform a prompt comprehensive analysis of a large scope of miscellaneous information;
- Experience in development of a technical documentation system;
- Experience of working as a business analyst (consultant) or a tester;
- Knowledge of software development processes, understanding of business process modeling, analytical mindset.
Constant work at the office (Moscow, Samara, Kiev, Kishinev),
remote work with visits to the office to discuss objectives is possible.
Participation in topical seminars and conferences (HL++, RootConf, YAPC, RIT, WhaleRider, etc.) may be paid for.
According to the results of the job interview.
Passing the job interview successfully.
Waiting for your resumes on the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the list of vacancies