Appendix — Rules of rendering services
1. General Provisions.
1.1. This Appendix stipulates how the Contractor provides Hosting / VPS / Dedicated and other services specified in the Appendix (hereinafter referred to as Services) to Subscribers, how Subscribers use such services, how the Contractor interacts with Subscribers, as well as other issues not outlined expressly in the Contract. This Appendix is an integral part of the Subscription Contract.
1.2. In the event of differences between the Agreement and this Schedule the Schedule shall prevail.
1.3. The Service shall be ordered from the Subscriber’s Personal Account on the Contractor’s website at www.reg.ru.
1.4. Within seven (7) days after the date of using the Service the Subscriber shall send to the Contractor a copy of their identification document (for natural persons) or certified copies of documents confirming proper registration and tax registration of the legal entity and the competence of its representative (for legal entities). Should the Subscriber fail to perform this responsibility, the Contractor shall have the right to immediately suspend the Service until the date the Subscriber provides the documents required. Provided that, the time of suspension of the services for the above reason shall not be deemed to be an interruption of the services and may not be considered violation by the Contractor of its obligations provided for by the Agreement and the Schedules thereto.
1.5. All information provided by the Subscriber in relation to the Service shall be reliable. The Subscriber shall be liable for the accuracy, reliability and completeness of documents, details and other information provided to the Contractor.
1.6. When using unreliable and/or incomplete documents, details and other information received from the Subscriber the Contractor shall not be liable for negative consequences caused by its actions based on the unreliable and/or incomplete documents, details and other information.
1.7. The Subscriber shall be fully responsible for the safety of their account data (login and password) and for loss or other damage as may arise as a result of unauthorized use of the information. In the event of a loss of or unauthorized access to the account data, or a possibility of such situation, the Subscriber shall immediately send to the Contractor a request for a change of the account data. In this event the Contractor, if necessary and by agreement with the Subscriber, may block access to the Subscriber’s Control Panel. The period of such blocking shall be separately agreed upon by the Parties. Provided that, the Contractor shall not be responsible for notifying any third parties of temporary blocking of Subscriber’s access to their Control Panel and for possible consequences resulting both from such notification and such blocking.
1.8. Should the Subscriber grant access to the Control Panel and to resources and services they have to third parties, the Subscriber shall be solely responsible for the activity of such third parties.
1.9. The Contractor shall have the right to check at any time documents, details and other information provided by the Subscriber giving no notice thereof to the Subscriber.
1.10. In the event it is found out in the course of the check of documents, details and other information provided by the Subscriber that the documents, details and other information are unreliable, the Contractor shall have the right to immediately suspend the services until reliable data and supporting documents are received from the Subscriber.
1.11. Should the Contractor have doubts about reliability of documents, details and other information provided by the Subscriber, the Contractor shall have the right to request from the Subscriber at any time specifications, additional information and supporting documents. A request for specifications, additional information and supporting documents shall be sent to the Subscriber by e-mail to the Subscriber’s e-mail address contained in the Control Panel.
1.12. In the event a Contractor’s request is not fulfilled within ten (10) calendar days after the date of the request or insufficiency of such details and information contained in the Control Panel is detected, the Contractor shall have the right to immediately suspend the services until reliable data and supporting documents are received from the Subscriber. All the restrictions may be lifted within three working days after the date the Subscriber provides the requested specifications, additional information and supporting documents.
1.13. In the event of change of provided information the Subscriber shall within two days notify the Contractor thereof in writing and within seven days provide documents confirming the changes. Provided that, the Contractor shall have the right to request any additional documents to confirm the changes in the event in its opinion documents provided are not enough.
2. Rights and Liability of Parties.
2.1. Reserving all the rights under the Agreement, the Contractor shall have the right to immediately, giving or not giving prior notice thereof, suspend provision of the Services to the Subscriber and/or disconnect Subscriber’s software and/or hardware and/or delete a resource (website, webpage) and/or Subscriber’s registration (login and password) and/or other Subscriber’s information in the event:
- the Subscriber exceeds the set restrictions on the use of system resources, which results or may result in significant deterioration of the quality of maintenance/service provided to other Subscribers, and this problem cannot be automatically remedied by means of the operating system. Provided that, in the event the reason for the consumption of the resources cannot be eliminated, the Contractor may recommend that the Subscriber change the Service, order another one, or offer individual conditions of the Services. In the event of a Subscriber’s refusal the Contractor shall have the right to terminate the Agreement on the ground of technical inability to continue provision of the Services, and no compensation shall be made to the Subscriber;
- of high consumption by the Subscriber of any system resources of a server on which the VPS service is provided, except for system resources guaranteed by the plan, which results or may result in significant deterioration of the quality of maintenance/service provided to other Subscribers. Provided that, the degree of consumption of system resources shall be determined solely by the Operator. In the event the reason for the high consumption of the resources cannot be eliminated, the Contractor may recommend that the Subscriber switch to a «higher» plan, or offer individual conditions of the Services. In the event of a Subscriber’s refusal the Contractor shall have the right to terminate the Agreement on the ground of technical inability to continue provision of the Services, and no compensation shall be made to the Subscriber;
- of other actions prohibited by the Agreement, this Schedule and/or current legislation;
- of other actions not provided for by the Agreement, this Schedule but containing elements of a criminal or administrative offence, or violating rights and legal interests of third parties;
- the Contractor receives the respective request or instruction from a state, regulatory or another competent authority.
- provided that resources of the Subscriber are under repeated Ddos-attacks, and no sufficient measures are taken by him to prevent these Ddos-attacks, including having the service "Protection from Ddos" disabled, offered by competent organizations.
2.2. The time of suspension of the services for the reasons specified in clause 2.1. shall not be deemed to be an interruption of the services and may not be considered violation by the Contractor of its obligations provided for by the Agreement and the Schedules thereto.
2.3. Services shall be suspended and/or Subscriber’s software and/or hardware shall be disconnected until the Subscriber fulfills Contractor’s demands that violations be remedied, and shall not relieve the Subscriber from performance of all their obligations under the Agreement.
2.4. The Customer may suspend the Services for a period required for routine maintenance of the equipment, notifying the Subscriber thereof in advance at least one day before the start of the maintenance.
2.5. Providing the dedicated services the Contractor shall have the right to perform emergency work requiring urgent switch-off of Subscriber’s equipment, on condition that the risk for the safety of the switched on equipment is higher than when equipment is switched off. In this event the Contractor shall notify the Subscriber of the equipment switch-off at least eight hours before the maintenance by telephone and/or e-mail.
2.6.The Contractor does not guarantee acceptance of Subscriber’s mail from remote networks whose functioning resulted in entering the address of such network to the lists according to which the Contractor’s mail delivery system does not accept mail.
2.7. The Contractor shall not control the content of information stored, published or distributed by the Subscriber with the help of the services provided and shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality and content of such information.
2.8. The Contractor shall not be liable for the content of information sites created and supported by the Subscriber or users, and shall not perform any preliminary censorship. In the event of clear violation of legislation the Services may be suspended without a prior warning. Provided that, the Contractor shall have the right to control the content of Subscriber’s or their users’ information sites, if necessary.
2.9. The Contractor shall ensure working efficiency of the Services provided and their compatibility with other software. The Contractor does not guarantee working efficiency and compatibility of software developed by the Subscriber or third parties. All other software may be installed and operated by the Subscriber at their own risk without any guarantees of the Contractor.
2.10. On virtual hosting servers pre-installed software (perl, php, gcc, sh, crontab, etc. for Unix hosting; asp, asp.net, etc. for Windows hosting) indicated within the scope of the selected plan may be used, provided all the restrictions specified herein are observed.
2.11. It is strictly forbidden to install on the server any software which is not directly related to virtual hosting (such software includes proxy servers, socks servers, irc servers and irc bots, instant message servers, etc.) as well as any software whose functioning affects interests of other users.
2.12. The Contractor shall have the right to suspend, block or forbid the use of user software in the event operation of such software results or may result in abnormal situations, security breach, violation of this Schedule or the Agreement.
2.13. The Contractor shall have the right to unilaterally change all the above restrictions and rules in order to improve operation of the system as a whole and the quality of the services provided.
2.14. The Subscriber may use the possibility of periodical startup of scripts (cron) for the purpose of virtual hosting on UNIX with an execution frequency restriction of not more than once per hour.
2.15. On the provided equipment (dedicated) the Subscriber shall:
- use one MAC address for every port dedicated for connection. In the event switching equipment is connected to a Contractor’s port or server visualization technologies are used, the number of allowable MAC addresses per one port shall be specified separately;
- exclude the use of Spanning Tree, MultiСЃast, Broadcast Forwarding protocols and technologies, as well as all other kinds of Broadcast, except for ARP, in all interfaces connected to the Operator’s network;
- use the standards relating to this technology, included in RFC2600 (STD0001 Internet Official Protocol Standards) http://www.ripn.net/nic/rfc/rfc2600.txt;
- It is strictly forbidden to use the system in order to provide mass services (e.g. a public mail service, redirect service, etc.). The Contractor shall have the right to deny the Services in the event it detects such kind of Subscriber’s services;
- In the event the Contractor fails to act where the Subscriber or their users violate provisions of the Agreement, this Schedule and/or current legislation, the Contractor shall not lose the right to make the relevant actions to protect its interests later; besides, such failure to act shall not mean that the Contractor will waive its rights in the of event similar or analogous violations in the future.
2.16. It is strictly forbidden to use the system in order to provide mass services (e.g. a public mail service, redirect service, etc.). The Contractor shall have the right to deny the Services in the event it detects such kind of Subscriber’s services.
2.17. In the event the Contractor fails to act where the Subscriber or their users violate provisions of the Agreement, this Schedule and/or current legislation, the Contractor shall not lose the right to make the relevant actions to protect its interests later; besides, such failure to act shall not mean that the Contractor will waive its rights in the of event similar or analogous violations in the future.
2.18. The Subscriber shall independently manage and administer the VPS server, as well as install it and update software. If necessary, the Subscriber shall have the right to contact the Contractor to order VPS server maintenance by sending the respective request to the Customer Support. The cost of such maintenance shall be individually determined by the Parties in every particular case. The Contractor shall have the right to deny the maintenance to the Subscriber.
2.18.1. In case of using Windows VPS the Executor shall be entitled to refuse to install, set up and update the software offered for installation by the Subscriber if the software distribution package is not supported by Microsoft. The Executor shall not be liable for failures of the software installed by the Subscriber and shall not consider any claims concerning the software operating failures.
2.18.2. In case of using Windows VPS, the Subscriber shall not use the system for provision of bulk services to the third parties (e.g. public email service, redirection service, etc.). The Executor shall have the right to refuse to provide the services if any such breach is revealed.
2.18.3. In case of using Windows VPS, the Executor shall have the right to provide only 2 RDP terminal sessions for concurrent remote desktop connection.
2.18.4. In case of using Windows VPS for solving any technical and/or other problems, the Subscriber is recommended to apply for help via ticket system. Technical support shall be provided to the Subscriber only within the stated messaging system
2.19. Inoperability (interruption) of the Services may not exceed 24 hours a month.
2.20. The Contractor in the case of receipt the complaint of copyright owner about violation of its intellectual property rights on Subscriber's hosting service has the right to send to the last, text of such a complaint. The Subscriber is obliged to provide a constructive and justified comment on the complaint within 48 hours of its receipt, otherwise the Contractor reserves the right to suspend the hosting service until the receipt of such comment.
3. Use of System Resources and Conditions of Dedicated Services.
3.1. The disk space limit shall be determined in accordance with the configuration. The total disk space includes all the Subscriber’s resources.
3.2. For Dedicated services a predetermined software suite used to provide virtual hosting (OS hosting) services shall be installed.
3.3. The software shall be installed by Contractor’s technical staff within the scope of the described software suite. Additional software not included in the software suite used to provide virtual hosting services shall be installed only by agreement with the Contractor’s technical staff and only where technically feasible.
3.4. Configuration, settings and source codes of the installed software may be modified by the Contractor’s technical staff with no prior notification thereof to the Subscriber.
3.5. When ordering by Subscriber Dedicated service, he is entitled to install on a server a distribution of operating system. The Contractor shall not perform actions on verifying the compliance of the software requirements of the Russian legislation, as well as the conditions to acquire the necessary rights to use from third parties in due course. The Contractor is not responsible for the fact of installation provided by the Subscriber aforementioned software. The Subscriber is solely and fully liable in accordance with applicable provisions of Russian Federation legislation in case used by him software is not licensed and / or used in violation of the rights to result of intellectual activity of third parties. The Subscriber agrees to indemnify the Contractor all losses that may be incurred by him in case of presentation the claims to him by third parties for the fact of the use of unlicensed software.
3.6. Should the Subscriber refuse the Dedicated services, all the software installed within the scope of the service shall be uninstalled.
3.7. Access to equipment in order to perform work when using the Dedicated services:
- The Subscriber shall have the right to access the equipment in order to perform work. The work may also be performed by Subscriber’s representatives (the list of the representatives (with indication of their surname, name and patronymic) shall be provided by the Subscriber in advance) holding a duly prepared power of attorney issued by the Subscriber authorizing them to perform the work, and an identification document. The Contractor shall be notified of forthcoming routine maintenance, repair and other work to be performed by the Subscriber and/or their representatives at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance or in an emergency (urgent access), one hour in advance, by sending a Request to the Contractor;
- the equipment shall be accessed by disconnecting it from power lines and data transmission networks, removing it from the rack and providing it to the Subscriber at a specially equipped workplace allowing for connection to power lines and to Ethernet without changing IP addresses. For the purpose of the work a monitor, keyboard and a mouse pointing device shall be provided;
- access to the equipment for the purpose of the work may be provided to not more than two Subscriber’s representatives at the same time. The work with the equipment shall be performed not more often than five (5) times during a calendar month; provided that, access to the equipment shall be provided not more often than twice per every unit of the Subscriber’s equipment during a calendar month. The work shall be performed within the period from 10:00 to 18:00 Moscow time. Urgent access shall be provided on Subscriber’s reasonable request. The Contractor shall provide such (urgent) access where technically feasible;
- the period of work shall not exceed three consecutive hours. Additional visits and an increase in the period of work shall be paid for and independently determined by the Contractor.
3.8. On the Contractor’s premises the Subscriber and their representatives shall:
- observe safety and fire safety rules, as well as industry-specific rules and standards effective in the area of the Subscriber’s activity, in respect of the Process Site and equipment provided by the Contractor;
- immediately notify the Contractor of any damage, accident or another event which caused (or may cause) damage to the Process Site and property located at the Process Site, and in a timely manner take all possible measures designed to prevent a threat of further destruction or damage of the property located at the Process Site and the Process Site itself;
- use equipment, software and technical facilities (where the same are provided by the Contractor) only to receive the Contractor’s Services. The Subscriber shall be fully liable for violation of Contractor’s rights and rights of third parties to the provided software and/or for damage or loss of the provided equipment and technical facilities.
3.9. Provision of disk space for data backup:
- the Subscriber may access information only through the Contractor’s networks;
- the daily traffic between the basic information and the backup system may not exceed triple the size of the information backup storage space;
- the Contractor shall have the right to impose additional restrictions on the use of the Service, such as a time slot to use the Service in, the bandwidth of access to the Service from the Subscriber’s equipment;
- the service shall be enabled on Subscriber’s Request within 24 hours upon receipt of the Request;
- access to the Service shall be provided via FTP protocol;
- not more than one Service session (connection) at the same time is allowed;
- provided disk space for data backup may be additionally increased once the Subscriber sends an additional Request for services with the respective rate recalculation.
4. Terms and conditions of providing Jelastic cloud services.
4.1. When Subscribers use Services, the Contractor controls the total incoming and outgoing bandwidth and charges the Subscriber according to cloud service tariffs.
4.2. The Subscriber can customize Services both vertically and horizontally (scaling). Vertical scaling of a Service means that the Subscriber can customize resource allocation for the environment. Horizontal scaling means that the Subscriber can mirror environments and use a load balancer.
4.3. The Subscriber agrees that Services may contain software, hardware or configurations provided by third parties. Such third parties shall be entitled to modify the methods they use to provide their products, which may have a substantial effect upon Services. The Subscriber shall not be entitled to decline Services because of such modifications.
4.4. Services are provided in a standard form. In the event of modification of Services the Subscriber shall agree such modifications with the Contractor. The Contractor shall bear no responsibility for inoperability of Services if they were modified by the Subscriber.
4.5. Payment for Services is made according to the tariffs and terms published on the Contractor's website. The Services fee is deducted from the advance payment listed in the bill for Services. These funds are converted into units used to measure utilization of Services (Cloud Hours). The rate for conversion of money into cloud hours is published on the tariff page. Other periodic charges, e.g. for the use of disk space, bandwidth and backup services, are also deducted from the advance payment.
4.6. Before the funds run out, the Subscriber is notified that the balance needs to be topped up. When the number of cloud hours falls lower than the amount required to pay for the Service, the Subscriber shall deposit additional funds to the balance. If the Subscriber does not deposit additional funds after using up all of his or her cloud hours, Services are suspended. In order to resume Services, the Subscriber shall have to deposit additional funds. If Services have remained suspended for more than 14В days due to the lack of funds, then Services are terminated and Subscriber's account may be deleted at any time thereafter.
4.7. If Services are terminated due to Subscriber's actions or failure to deposit funds in time, the Subscriber may not gain access to data stored under the Services provided.
4.8. The Contractor shall bear no responsibility to the Subscriber for any damage related to the use of Services.
5. The servers placement service (Colocation).
5.1.The Contractor shall provide services of accommodation, storage and protection of Subscribers data during its transfer on the Internet by placing the Subscriber's equipment on technical platform of data center and its connection to the internal network of the data center through a switch. The Contractor takes responsibility for the proper functioning of its network equipment, which provides the connection of the Subscriber's equipment with the Internet, and provides all possible technical support to the Subscriber. Subscriber equipment should be transmitted over the acceptance certificate, signed by the Parties at the time of transfer of the equipment for safekeeping.
5.2. For placing the equipment The Contractor shall provide the required amount of open communication racks and passive network equipment (cables, connectors, patch panels). Upon request the Contractor mounts local network according to provided wiring diagram of the equipment, supplies power to the Subscriber's equipment and provides services of Subscriber's information transfer on the Internet (communication services). Reservation of power supply of the equipment is provided by using uninterruptible power supply. Connection of Subscriber's equipment to the network of data center is provided by using Ethernet switches to the switch port in a mode of 100Mb/s full-duplex.
5.3. Subscriber's equipment which placed on the technological platform of the data center of the Contractor shall comply with the requirements set out below. Subscriber's equipment shall pass an expert evaluation of technical representative of the Contractor, who, if necessary, may require its replacement or modification.
5.3.1. Servers and other Subscriber's equipment shall be assembled in housings, prepared for installation in the server rack or cabinet. Upon request of technical staff of the data center Subscriber must provide all the necessary accessories for installation of the equipment in a rack or cabinet.
5.3.2. Placed equipment shall conform the technical requirements and requirements to the electrical safety of the equipment that is placed on communication centers and should have certificates of conformity of Gosstandart. Uninterrupted power of the equipment of 220V and 50Hz is provided.In case when installing equipment requires a different power settings, required converters are provided by the Subscriber. Power consumption of each piece of equipment must not exceed 350 watts. In case of exceeding the Subscriber pays an additional power consumption according to the tariffs of the Contractor.
5.4. Cost of Service is determined in accordance with the tariffs published on the Contractor's website.
5.5. The service is paid by the Subscriber by introducing 100% (one hundred percent) prepayment for any number of months of use of the Service. The Service is provided by the Contractor only under condition of absence of debts on payment Services. Contractor is not responsible for the providing by Subscriber out of date data.
5.6. The basis for making settlements for the Service is indications of communication equipment of the Contractor taking into account the volume of provided Services, and the terms of this Agreement.
5.7. About the change of tariff plans the Contractor shall notify the Subscriber by publishing this message on the Contractor's website.
5.8. The Contractor shall not be liable for:
- financial or any other damage suffered as a result of force majeure or other circumstances preventing the normal functioning of Subscriber's equipment in Contractor's network;
- defects in any electronic or mechanical equipment that is not owned by the Contractor;
- for the content of information provided and / or transmitted by the Subscriber and / or third parties to the Subscriber's equipment;
- the harm caused by the activity of the Subscriber to the person or property of citizens, legal entities, state.
5.9. The Subscriber assumes full responsibility and all risks associated with the use of the Internet with the help of Colocation Services of the Contractor.
6. Terms of websites transfer to the Contractor.
6.2. The Contractor is entitled to refuse in copying data from other hosting platforms via SSH, FTP, control panel or any other types of access, and deny the Subscriber in transferring of website in case the latter has provided website files in the archive that is different from one of the following formats: zip, tar .gz, tar.bz2, tgz, tar and dump of database in the format other than: sql, sql.gz or sql.zip. Websites transfer Service is provided only on the virtual hosting services, VPS or Dedicated with Linux operating system and ISPmanager control panel. In the case of providing of archive in other formats, and if provided files are damaged and can not be used for the transfer, and in the absence of recommended hosting control panel, the Contractor is entitled to refuse in transferring.
The Contractor is entitled to refuse in transferring of websites in cases where the data of tables in the database are stored in more than one encoding, several different websites (including those that are located in different subdomains) are using the same database, database contains procedures, creation of which requires superuser privileges.
6.3. The Subscriber is obliged to pre-acquainted with the technical constraints of hosting service of the Contractor and to clarify with the latter the compatibility of system requirements of its CMS considering the version that is used.The Contractor shall not be liable in case technical requirements of transferred website have technical requirements that differ from the settings of the selected host-site (for example, requires different from the current version of PHP, Mysql or other software). The Contractor shall not be liable for the operation of additional installed modules, components and unofficial patches, that are not included in the initial composition of CMS, provided by the developer, if its system requirements are different from the system requirements, that are used by content management system.
6.4. The Contractor does not provide the transfer of email, CRON-tasks, aliases, redirections and other settings of provided service. Under the websites transfer is implied exclusively unfolding of provided website files on the hosting-site, importing of provided database dump and correcting website configuration files with consideration of features of the technical platform, to which the transfer is carried out. The Contractor is entitled to delete from the list of provided files, log files, backup copies, client sessions, cache and other temporary files or files preventing website operation after the transfer or to the transfer process itself. The Contractor is entitled to refuse in transferring of website, the content of which is contrary to legislation of Russian Federation, to this Agreement, has disputable content, infected with a virus or has in its content a malicious code, distributes malware or unlicensed software, suspected of phishing, spam, DDoS or other types of network attacks and on other grounds in its sole discretion without explanation.
6.5. If necessary, on the Contractor's request, the Subscriber is obliged to provide relevant access details (username, password, and other data required for authentication) to the the administrative part of the website. The Contractor shall not be liable for the provision by Subscriber the irrelevant data.
6.6. The Contractor shall not be liable for subsequent operation of transferred website except cases described in other sections of this Agreement.
6.7. The Subscriber is obligated independently to previously pass the data verification procedure through the provision of a document confirming the identification data if this procedure is required to remove the technical constraints imposed on the services, the owner of which has not passed this procedure.
6.8. During the process of the transfer the Subscriber is obliged to refuse of making any changes to the website and of any other actions with website and domain, otherwise the Contractor is entitled to reject the transfer.
6.9. Placement of files, names of created catalogs and databases when transferring the Contractor is entitled to independently determine and has the right to refuse a client in changing the placement way of the files, database names.
6.10. After completion of the transfer the Subscriber is obliged to verify the correctness of the transfer and to send possible comments to employees of the Contractor's support, after correcting of which, if it is possible, the customer can change nameservers (NameServer or NS) for the domain that is used for transferred website.
6.11.The Contractor shall not be liable for eventual losses of the Subscriber in cases of late change of DNS-servers and any other issues, related to the transfer.
6.12. The Contractor has the right to refuse the Subscriber in the elimination of any problems with the website in case the problem is not directly related to the operation of provided technical platform and to eliminate which interference of developers is required, and refuse to re-transfer of previously transferred website if its operational capability or the initial functional have been infringed by the Subscriber directly or were a consequence of his actions, malicious software, the result of hacking or other type of network attacks, and not directly related to operation of the technical platform or unaccounted factors in the process of transfer and in case when the original website was changed after the creation of archives, that were provided to the Contractor for the transfer.
6.13. Terms required for the transfer shall be specified in each case individually. The Contractor reserves the right to change the agreed terms unilaterally, in case of detection new circumstances, requiring other terms, without notice to the Subscriber.
6.14. The Contractor is entitled to carry out the transfer of large amounts of data or a large number of websites for one Subscriber in small parts in equal time with different priority for each separate part and to give priority of the transfer to websites of other Subscribers with less amount of data requiring transfer in case a large number of requests.
6.15. Websites transfer from archival VPS tariff plan to new hybrid one is carried out only through the automatic migration in personal cabinet.
7. "VirusDie" Service.
7.1. The Contractor in the provision of hosting services provides the Subscriber the opportunity to use the service "VirusDie", which is the functionality for automatic detection, editing or deleting files and fragments with infected code.
7.2. "VirusDie" service is not a system of guaranteed detection or getting rid of all the threats on websites (redirects, shells, defaces, malware, etc.) and is only a tool to help the Subscriber.
7.3. The Contractor does not guarantee that the "VirusDie" service meets the requirements of the Subscriber, because used in the service methods of testing and treatment of malicious codes on the website of the Subscriber may not meet the requirements / expectations of the Subscriber.
7.4. The Subscriber admits the possibility of unauthorized file deletion, and other fragments in the process of use of "VirusDie" service and solely responsible for the incidents that occurred in case of the absence of saved copies. The Contractor provides the Subscriber an opportunity to recover the content of data files using the backup system within the framework of shared-hosting.